How to prepare Feast Watson Clear Varnish:
Let's get that Gloss, Satin or Matt glow!
How to prepare new timber for Clear Varnish:
- Sand to a smooth surface. And remember to remove all sanding dust before coating!
- To achieve a super-smooth finish or if the timber grain is open or coarse, apply a coat of Feast Watson Sanding Sealer and sand back as per the directions.
- For naturally oily timbers, seal the timber with Feast Watson Proofseal as per the directions prior to application.
Previously Coated Timber
How to prepare previously coated timber for Clear Varnish:
- Previously varnished timber must be sanded to a dull finish. This is to ensure only the best results for your timber!
- Remember to remove all sanding before coating!
You're good to go!